There are a number of reasons your payment may have failed. We've listed out the most common reasons and ways to resolve below.
Common failure reasons:
• Typos in name on card, card number, CVV code, or postal code
• Insufficient funds or card declines by card issuers
• Browser or internet connectivity issues
How to troubleshoot:
• Enter card details exactly as they appear on your card or billing statements
• Log into your bank account to check its available balance
• Check your internet strength and/or try contributing from a different web browser
The best way to get to the bottom of it is to reach out to your bank directly. If you’ve contacted your bank and the payment should be good to go, let us know and we’ll look into it.