You sure can! However, let's make sure you understand how this works.
Starship has designed three portfolios for an individual to invest in.
To read more about these portfolios please review this article.
Limitation to portfolio changes: If through enrollment, it has been determined you have a very low tolerance for risk, you will be placed in the Conservative Portfolio. You do have the option to change the portfolio to Balanced, but you will not be able to change to Growth. The only way you could change Growth would be to change you answers on the risk assessment.
Additionally, you may choose to change your investment portfolio any time, however you may not change more than once every 30 days.
To make changes to your Investment Profile follow these steps:
- Log into the iOS or Android app
- Tap on the Settings button on the Home screen (bottom left)
- Tap on Investing Account list item
- Tap on “Manage Portfolio”
- Tap on “I’d like a different portfolio” and follow the screen flow from there.