You can put your investments on auto-pilot...just like your savings. It's easy to do right from the starship app. You have two ways of getting this done:
- Log in to your starship app.
- Tap on the Investing Card arrow --->
- Scroll down past the performance chart
- Tap "Auto-invest over"
- Next you have the option to move funds out of your spending account once it hits a certain balance...let's say after you have $1000 in your spending account you'd like the rest of your contributions to move into Investments after that. Just move the slider to the value of your choice.
- Tap next arrow to accept the terms and conditions and that's it.
- Log in to your starship app
- Tap the "+" sign in the bottom menu bar
- Tap Invest
- Choose "Automatic" and follow the prompts from there
From this same screen you may update or cancel all auto-investing that you might have set up as well.