Congrats on opening your Starship HSA. Now it's time to put money into it and learn how to use it. If you haven't already, head over to the app store and search "Starship HSA" to download our app - you'll need to be logged into the app to manage your account moving forward.
First, before you can put money in or take money out you will need to connect it to your preferred checking account.
Here's how to link your bank:
- Log into the iOS or Android app
- Tap the Profile in lower left
- Tap "Link Bank"
- Follow the prompts to securely link your preferred checking account to Starship. Once your bank is verified, you’ll be able to set or change your monthly contribution amount.
Next, if you'd like to be able to make in-store purchases you will need the Starship debit card.
From the home screen, tap the “person” icon in the bottom left
- Scroll down and tap "My cards"
- Review your mailing address and tap “Order Card"
If you're interested in moving money between your checking account and Starship here's how you do that:
- Tap the "+" funding button at the bottom of the home screen
- Tap "Reimburse," and fill out the steps and the money will be automatically reimbursed to your linked checking account
That's it 😁 If you run into any issues feel free to chat with us Monday through Friday 6am-6pm PST.